New Dawn’s high school in Kenya has 96 students. You give these orphans and disadvantaged kids food, clothes, housing, education, and HOPE!WHAT’S NEW?
Gabriel needs a sponsor!
In 2010, founder Stan Herpick turned New Dawn’s USA administration over to a team of volunteers in San Clemente. We’ve updated the budgeting, created a new website and put the financials on Quickbooks. We just got a grant to finish the lab building!
Next, we need more sponsors. We have 45 kids who need sponsors, including Gabriel. It’s $30/mo to sponsor his food & housing, another $30/mo to sponsor his schooling (teachers, staff, books, uniform). You can sponsor him completely for $60/mo. Go to the website or email or write us. GETTING TO KNOW… Gabriel
I am saved and love Jesus as my personal Savior. I am working hard to keep his commands because I didn’t dream to be in a high school but with Jesus I came to New Dawn.
I was born in 1995 and went to school where I worked hard. My mum was not able to help me because I don’t know what made her be mentally disabled. I would like to be an accountant in a big hotel.
I plan to help my family and my community and the whole world by starting an institution like this (New Dawn). I hope that God will help me succeed in life. If I succeed, I would like to help the needy street children and start a big institution myself. I will also make sure that I have organized our government to be stable. I hope I will be a big person in God’s eyes. GABRIEL, IN OUR EYES YOU ARE A SUCCESS ALREADY! HOW CAN I HELP RIGHT NOW?
• HOST a New Dawn dessert/coffee presentation at your home, church or work
• VOLUNTEER – in San Clemente or online (we need a grant writer now!)
• GO to New Dawn for 3 weeks in July 2011.
• FORWARD THIS NEWSLETTER TO A FRIEND, with a personal note.
• SPONSOR a child by going to www.NewDawnCommunities.org now! ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of your gift goes to Kenya! (Cornerstone Community Church in San Clemente is currently paying all the USA overhead.) He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and He will reward him for what he has done. – Proverbs 19:17
Visit www.NewDawnCommunities.org for more information!