Infographic shows the relative size of social networks and online services such as Skype, Gmail, MySpace, Twitter and Foursquare. Area overlapping the bigger circle shows the proportion of their user base that access the service by mobile device. Graphic created by Jesse Thomas of digital creative agency Jess3.
Most Recent Posts
- Together LA: Is the Gospel Making a Run in High Schools?
- Hollywood Prayer Network: Tailor-Made For La La Land
- On a Rainy Day in Los Angeles, a City of Light Cannot Be Hidden By Protesters
- Engaged, Married, and New Direction… Bam! (Mic Drop)
- Greg Laurie, Evangelistic Mega-Team to Bring Harvest America to University of Phoenix Stadium, Valley of the Sun
- ‘I’m Not Ashamed’ Doesn’t Shy Away From Columbine Killers’ Link to Darwinism
140 characters abortion Alex Wire Bible Cairo children Christian Post Christmas church Easter education Egypt Event Facebook Greg Laurie Harvest Harvest America Harvest SoCal Hollywood homeless Japan Jesus Kenny Luck Los Angeles ministry music Pastor Tweets PEACE in Japan photo photography Prayer Quotes Radicalis Rick Warren Saddleback Church Serve the People Social social media social networking Strong Tower Ministries surfing testimony Tim Tebow Twitter YouTube